Tryton¡™ Autoclavable Fermentors
The Tryton¡ series of autoclavable fermentors are the next generation of customizable systems. Each Tryton¡ features a non-proprietary integrated control system common to the entire range of DCI-Biolafitte fermentors and bioreactors.
From research and development through production, the Tryton¡ is an ideal scalable solution suited to laboratory environments and current methods of process development.
- Ergonomic and compact system can be customized with four fixed- or variable-speed pumps
- Six standard interchangeable vessels from 1 to 18 L WV for fermentation or cell culture (custom vessels on request)
- Neptune™ Control system with user-friendly and intuitive interface (17" touch screen) suitable for research & development or small-scale production in GLP/GMP environments
- Micro-PLC – PC-based control technology ensures robust system reliability
- Software developed from non-proprietary platforms comply with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11 and GAMP 5)
- Remote supervision of multiple bioreactors via ethernet