PRIMO Autoclavable Bioreactors
Industrial Series - 1L to 10L WV
Utilizing its expertise in industrial bioprocesses and automated systems, PIERRE GUERIN - DCI- Biolafitte introduces its PRIMO series, a new generation of autoclavable bioreactors that represents the state of the art response to the evolution of the biotech processes.
From research and development through production, the PRIMO is an ideal scalable solution suited to laboratory environments and current methods of process development.
- Ergonomic, modular, and compact system
- Five standard interchangeable vessels, from 1 to 10 L WV* for fermentation or cell culture, plus custom
vessels on request
- Neptune™ Control system with user friendly and intuitive interface (12.1’’ Touch screen PANEL PC)
suitable for Research & Development or small scale production in GLP / GMP environments
- Micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- Software developed from non-proprietary platforms complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11
and GAMP 5)
- Remote supervision of multiple bioreactors via ethernet